[Entrepreneurs] IT and Finance Managers Needed

Garrett Ross gaross at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 22 11:54:51 EDT 2007

Hope everyone's having a great summer! The Harvard College Consulting Group
is looking for an IT and a Finance Manager. We've grown our group
tremendously over the past few semesters, and need to fill these positions
to continue to expand our services.

Main Responsibilities:

IT MANAGER

Web site development, see our current website at hcs.harvard.edu/hccg

Acquisition and set up of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool

Set up of conference call service

FINANCE MANAGER

Maintenance and upkeep of accounts

Finding and applying for grants

Financial cost benefit analysis of potential initiatives, including Net
Present Value models of projects

Both of these positions will come with all of the benefits of being a HCCG
member, including invitations to business development seminars and
networking events. There will also be preferential treatment given to these
two members to work on our consulting case teams for clients, positions
which historically have had acceptance rates of 40-60%.

Please send letters of interest or inquiry to hccg at hcs.harvard.edu.

Best regards,

Garrett Ross

Garrett Ross

Harvard College

Vice Director, Harvard College Consulting Group

675 E 19th Avenue, Unit 3658.

Denver, Colorado 80203

Work: 303.493.6321

Cell: 941.993.6923