[crimson-archers] question about Ashley's pictures

Mr. Ashley Cheng axcheng at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 29 21:16:04 EDT 2010

Sorry guys.

Alvin has my lot of photos from the Nationals.

I'm still sorting out all my photos and I haven't quite got around to the archery ones yet. This includes any ones taken after the Nationals. Sorry - it might take a while. I'm back in Semester already and our Club comp is coming up this weekend and the field shoot in a couple of weeks so my schedule is quite packed. Plus, I'm TF'ing this sem (means I actually have to teach 3 sets classes each week for the same course - Aust system is slightly different.).

Promise that I will have them out to you before Christmas (Thanksgiving if I can manage it). Sorry. If you have a particular one you would like, please email me and I'll scrounge around for it.

Hope you are all doing well.

Regards,
Ashley

This email and any attachment(s) transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential or subject to legal privilege.

If you receive this email in error, please disregard the contents of the email and attachment(s), delete them and notify the sender immediately. Please note that any copying, distribution or use of this email is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.

The sender does not take any responsibility for any physiological, psychological, social or medical damages resulting from, inter alia, the mental, physical, social, medical or technological handling, processing, or otherwise use of this message.